Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Color

I inspected the canvas of my life and found an extra hue. And for the rest of the day, I studied the color. It is difficult to meet someone that adds a new splash to your life. Most acquaintence usually lighten, darken or even increase the saturation of your cumulative experience, but the color was new, and it was good. It wasn't a process of addition or accumulation, it was deductive, it created balance. It did not increase complexity, but contributed to the clarity by giving it emphasis and more focus. I set my canvas back down, and felt happy of the introduction of this new hue. It wasn't just another color, but a the color. Not often do you meet a hue that strengthens your composition, but this one did.

1 comment:

thecolor said...

Wow, that is awesome! Very deep and certainly makes you think about life and relationships. :)